2019 Suzuki KingQuad LT-A400F
2019 KINGQUAD LT-A400F
The KingQuad 400FSi comes loaded with hard-working features to support you no matter what task you've set your mind to. An impressive amount of torque and incredibly wide power band will help you charge through whatever chores or trails are in front of you. Easily switch between two and four-wheel drive modes to optimize performance on this aggressively styled Semi-Automatic four wheeler. A five-speed transmission and automatic clutch give the KingQuad 400 FSi the versatility that KingQuads are known for.
- The KingQuad 400FSi features a fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine with new cam profiles and inner structures of the muffler (for more powerful and efficient performance).
- Suzuki's class-leading fuel injection contributes to smooth power output, especially, in the mid-to-high range, as well as more consistent cold starts. The fuel injection system uses 3-D ignition maps for optimum ignition, targeting a responsive yet environmentally efficient performance.
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) with factory-installed oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan helps cool engine during hard work or under excessive load.
- The KingQuad 400FSi comes with electric start. A start-in-gear system—functional when the rear brake is applied—allows starting the engine without shifting to neutral when conditions warrant.
- A five-speed transmission with semi-automatic clutch with reverse allows the rider to select their gear position for maximum traction and fuel efficiency.
- You can select two- or four-wheel drive operation with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The KingQuad 400FSi shaft drive system is reliable and durable, and provides nearly maintenance-free operation.
- A torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering effort when in 4WD mode.
- High-low selectable sub-transmission helps provide maximum versatility over a variety of terrain. An automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high- or low-range, neutral or reverse.
- Suzuki's innovative and exclusive T-shaped seat provides maximum rider mobility during sport riding and while tackling difficult terrain.
- Independent front A-arm suspension design offers smooth performance and remarkable ground clearance and allows 6.7 inches of wheel travel.
- Overall length is under 82 inches so KingQuad 400FSi 4x4 fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed.
- A swingarm rear-suspension system with 6.7 inches of wheel travel and class-exclusive twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush responsiveness.
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes feature calipers with a large 34mm piston diameter and maximum brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability.
- Large, 25-inch Maxxis tires with aggressive dual-stage treaded pattern offers consistent traction in wet conditions and a quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy enough to withstand pounding of trail hazards yet slippery to help let obstacles slide below.
- LCD digital Instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicator lams for reverse gear, neutral, oil and FI.
- Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper are durable and scratch resistance. Heavy-duty front and rear carrying racks let you easily take advantage of superb cargo-carrying capabilities.
- Automotive-style DC power outlet on front fender. A winch-ready chassis and factory-installed flexible tube routing for wiring make winch installation simple.
- Large 16 L (4.2-gallon) fuel tank with fuel gauge for outstanding riding range.
- Full floorboards with integrated raised footpegs provide protection.
- Water-resistant underseat rear storage compartment.
- Minimum Age: 16 Years Old.
- Bore Stroke: 82.0 mm (3.228 in.) x 71.2 mm (2.803 in.)
- Displacement: 376cc, 4-stroke, Air-cooled with SACS, single cylinder, OHC
- Starter: Electric
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection
- 4WD: 4WD
- Overall Length: 2060 mm (81.0 in.)
- Overall Width: 1145 mm (45.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1270 mm (50.0 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 250 mm (9.8 in.)
- Seat Height: 840 mm (33.1 in.)
- Curb Weight: 279 kg (615 lb.)
- Transmission: 5-speed forward constant mesh, with high-/low-range, and reverse
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Suspension Front: Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: AT25 x 8-12, tubeless
- Tires Rear: AT25 x 10-12, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.0 L (4.2 US gallons)
- Color: Green, Red
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, Air-cooled with SACS, single cylinder, OHC
- Bore x Stroke
- 82.0 mm (3.228 in.) x 71.2 mm (2.803 in.)
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Suzuki fuel injection
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brake Type
- Disc brake, twin
- Front Tires
- AT25 x 8-12, tubeless
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brake Type
- Drum brake
- Rear Tires
- AT25 x 10-12, tubeless
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 279 kg (615 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 16.0 L (4.2 US gal.)
- Ground Clearance
- 250 mm (9.8 in.)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 2060 mm (81.0 in.) x 1145 mm (45.1 in.)
- 1270 mm (50.0 in.)
- Drive Train
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- 5-speed forward constant mesh, with high-/low-range, and reverse
- Green, Red
- 12 Month Limited Warranty